Here is what’s new with Newsletters:
• A new sub tab has been created for custom articles. You can now create and store an unlimited amount.
• All Newsletter building, including the introductory note, selection of articles, customization, and saving, occurs on a single page.
• Real time/fully branded PDF and email previews are available from the builder page.
• All style elements and introductory notes from a previous newsletter are applied to the next newsletter, built by default, but can be edited as needed.
• You can now select specific articles to appear at the top and bottom of each Newsletter.
• We have expanded all pages to allow for 6 months of history, and have added the ability to choose cartoons and charts.
• Draft Newsletters can now be saved.
Sign up for a free trial and begin using Forefield Newsletters today @ http://www.foremostadvice.com
Filed under: Finance